Decontamine_Linux is an USB devices cleaning station for Linux I have been coding in Python 3 since 2018.
It will scan and clean your USB devices like keys or hard drives from viruses.
It can also scans read-only devices like CD or DVD.
How it works
- It detects if compatible scanning tools are installed on your system
- Generates a configuration file
- Detects USB drives or CD/DVD inserted into your computer
- Lets you choose the one you want to scan
- If multiple devices are detected on the drive, it lets you choose one
- Runs scanning tools
- Asks you if you want to delete detected viruses
- Generates a report you can read and save on your device
- Lets you remove your device
The coding and testing are do on Debian 9 64.
You will find more about it on this GitHub repository:
Decontamine_Linux project repository
If you like it, please star it !